Finance and Warranty
Our finance department operates similarly to that of a
We can provide access to a wide variety of financing options. Whether it be for a business lease, car loan or personal loan we have a finance broker that can assist in a relaxed "non-sales" environment. Even if you aren't quite ready to purchase a vehicle but just want some free, up-to-date information on any financial product, just give us a call and we'll be happy to help.
Vehicle and equipment extended warranties are designed to reduce the financial impact of unexpected and often high cost repairs of mechanical fault or failure if your vehicle or equipment breaks down.
Today's mechanical equipment is more complex than ever and is made up of a vast variety of moving parts and technological components. As the equipment ages, the risk of failure or breakdown of these parts and components increases - which means that it is during the time after the original manufacturer's warranty has expired that you may need to rely on a warranty.
Benefits of a Warranty :
We have a range of warranties available to provide cover for vehicles, consumer leisure and commercial equipment. These are suitable for most makes and ages of the equipment as well as your individual budget and level of cover required.
- Reduces the financial impact of unexpected mechanical failure
- Unlimited claims
- Parts and labour coverage for mechanical and electrical
- Comprehensive range of covered components
- Australia-wide repair network
- Easy no-form claims process and 4 hour claim assessment
- Transferrable to a new owner should you sell the vehicle/equipment
- Up to 5 year warranties available for long term peace of mind
- Quality guarantee of repairs for the term of the warranty.